Arabian "R" Judge
Lisa has been an Arabian “R” Judge [licensed to adjudicate competitions through the regional/national levels] since 1993, and is also a National Show Horse “R” Judge. In the past several years, Lisa has officiated at numerous Class A shows as well as the following national-level Arabian/Half-Arabian events:
- 2013 AHA Canadian Nationals, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
- 2013 AHA Region 16 Championship, West Springfield, MA
- 2012 AHA Region 2 Working Western Championships and Lead-In Show, Santa Barbara, CA
- 2010 AHA US Nationals, Tulsa, OK
- 2010 Venezuelan Arabian National Championship, Caracas, Venezuela
- 2006 AHA US Nationals, Louisville, KY
- 2003 AHA Canadian Nationals, Regina, SK, Canada
Having served on the NTAHC Board of Directors for decades and President for two years, Lisa understands the challenges of club-managed AHA shows. She works closely with show management to become a seamless member of the show staff and facilitate the show’s smooth execution. As a professional Arabian trainer for over 30 years, her clientele includes amateur and junior exhibitors with a wide variety of backgrounds, skill levels, and goals. In her role as a judge, she provides a fair and equitable competition environment, while striving to create a positive show experience for all exhibitors.
Please contact Lisa to discuss her availability for judging your competition!